Spectrum - A market leader in Disperse Dyes
Spectrum is one of the largest producers of Disperse Dyes in India. Having started its operation in the year 1991, Spectrum’s wide inventory of over 150 dyes, places it amongst one of the very few manufacturers catering to almost all commercially available Disperse Dyes. Until now Shachi Engineering has successfully installed seven process plants for Spectrum.
The Price Sensitivity
Fuel Economy Challenge
- The Gas Burner was designed to yield better combustion efficiency
- A specialised tall Chamber with better residence time was designed to ensure highest output and positive impact on fuel economy
- The air distributor was designed by Shachi Engineering to specifically serve the application goals
- A high-efficiency cyclone system ensures minimal material wastage.
- The Scrubber designed by Shachi Engineering ensured pollution well within the permissible norms for all types of dyes including those (such as yellow, red or blue colour dyes) that are considered to be difficult to process and cause higher levels of pollution.