Shachi Spray Dryer
Shachi has emerged as one of the leading manufacturer & supplier of spray dryers in India owing to spray dryer design that focuses on efficiency and cost effectiveness. Shachi also manufacturers and supplies machines including a flash dryer, fluid bed dryer, spray cooler and bulk flow cooler around India. When it comes to industrial spray dryers, we offer customized options for highly sensitive and valuable products ranging from spray dried milk power to detergents and medicinal drugs.
Designing the perfect spray dryer
The spray drying process can dry huge volumes of liquids within seconds and yield the precise size of particles you desire. Spray drying produces particles that can be dispensed fast and are easily soluble. Ranging from spray dried milk to detergent, this technology is used to manufacture spray dried power of many sensitive products due to its quick and reliable nature.
Shachi’s industrial spray dryer
Shachi’s spray dryer machines are designed to meet your unique needs. At Shachi Engineering, we create detailed simulation of interaction between gas and fluid using Computational Fluid Dynamics technology. This, in addition to the company’s two decade-long experience in designing dryers helps us deliver the best spray dryer technology at affordable costs. The design of the spray drying machine is configured to perfectly meet desired product properties such as moisture content, bulk density, particle size, output and quantity.
Spray Dryer working principle and Benefits
Shachi's spray dryers drive significant reduction in your operational costs on multiple levels.
- Large-sized Spray Dryer - Produces a range of output capacities with feed rates from a few Kg/hr to over 25 Kg/hr.
- Helps achieve constant powder quality throughout the entire journey of the feedthrough dryer.
- Provides continuous operation and adapts easily to fully automatic control.
- The spray drying equipment suits both heat-resistant and heat sensitive products.
- Can work with abrasive, corrosive, flammable, explosive or toxic feedstock; as long as they can be pumped
- Processes with feedstock in multiple forms - solution, slurry, paste, gel, suspension or melt form can be effectively dried using the Spray Dryer Process
- The process is able to control product density as desired
- This process can be utilised to produce nearly spherical particles as desired.
- Poses lesser risk of corrosion as the material being processed does not contact metal surface until dried.
Benefits of Shachi spray dryers
Highly energy efficient
with advanced analysis
Emission levels much below the global pollution norms,
manufacture and commission dryer for any capacity
Robust performance that needs only planned downtime
with world class quality
World-class quality across the System
to provide you continuous
Easy to clean and maintain
with lesser cleaning and maintenance
- Food processing
- Herbal Extracts
- Food Flavors
- Ceramics & China Clay