Fluid Bed Dryer Manufacturer in India
Shachi Engineering is a leading fluid bed dryer manufacturer in India. Our team of engineers understand that the overall design of the fluid bed dryer is critical for the drying efficiency and performance. Our customized design maintains the crucial thermal equilibrium, controlling the correct moisture content of material and thus ensures complete drying in minimal time.
Being a leading fluid bed dryer manufacturer in India, our plants are designed for rapid and efficient drying of wet solids, granules, or powders by suspending them in a stream of hot air that flows through a perforated bed. The fluid bed dryer creates a fluidized bed of material particles, which are then lifted and suspended in the hot air stream, allowing for efficient heat and mass transfer between the material and the drying air. This type of dryer is commonly used in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, and mineral processing industries, among others.
Benefits of Fluid Bed Dryer:
- Fast and efficient drying: Offer rapid and efficient drying of wet solids, granules, or powders due to the excellent heat and mass transfer properties of the fluidization process.
- Uniform drying: Ensures that the material particles are uniformly exposed to the drying air, resulting in consistent and uniform drying of the product.
- Reduced drying time: The high drying efficiency of fluid bed dryer means that they can reduce the drying time required compared to other drying methods, which can lead to cost savings and increased productivity.
- Improved product quality: Can improve the quality of the final product by reducing the risk of overheating or thermal degradation, and by minimizing the risk of product contamination.
- Versatility: Can be used for a wide range of products, including pharmaceuticals, food, chemicals, minerals, and more.
- Energy efficiency: Uses minimal energy to achieve high levels of drying efficiency, making them a more sustainable and cost-effective drying solution.
Working Principle of Fluid Bed Dryer:
The steps involved in the fluid bed drying process are:
- Material is loaded into the fluid bed dryer.
- A stream of hot air is forced through the bed of material particles from the bottom of the dryer.
- As the air flows through the bed, it causes the material particles to become suspended and form a fluidized bed.
- The hot air stream then passes through the fluidized bed, transferring heat and moisture from the material particles to the drying air.
- As the drying air exits the top of the dryer, it is either recycled back into the system or exhausted to the atmosphere.
- The drying process continues until the desired level of moisture content is achieved in the material.
- Once the drying process is complete, the material is discharged from the fluid bed dryer.
Fluid bed dryer working principle allows for rapid and efficient drying of wet solids, granules, or powders by suspending them in a stream of hot air, resulting in a uniform and consistent final product.
Applications of Fluid Bed Dryer
- Food industry: Used for drying food products, such as grains, fruits, vegetables, and snacks.
- Chemical industry: Used in the chemical industry for drying catalysts, resins, pigments, and other chemical products.
- Mineral processing industry: Used for drying mineral powders and ores, as well as for the production of mineral fertilizers.
- Plastic industry: For drying plastic resins, powders, and pellets.
- Agricultural industry: For drying agricultural products, such as grains, seeds, and fertilizers.
- Recycling industry: Used for drying and separating recycled materials, such as plastic and rubber.
Several leading companies from India and around the globe rely on Shachi’s capabilities to develop innovative and cost-efficient technology solutions. Our fluid bed dryer design is backed by our 2 decades of solid engineering expertise.
We have successfully developed complete process plants for some of the most complex and large-scale operations in record time. No doughs, we are one of the leading fluid bed dryer manufacturer in India.