Highest Steam Economy
A falling film evaporator is essentially a shell & tube type of heat-exchanger used to evaporate heat sensitive liquids. The feed enters through tubes and flows downwards under the gravity while the heat is provided through the heating medium (generally steam) to ensure high heat-transfer coefficient. The flow pattern is that of liquid annulus with vapour core which can then be separated at the bottom.
High Efficiency Guaranteed
Two critical factors considered in the designing of Shachi's falling film evaporators are
- Maximum heat transfer in the least time so as to minimise the residence time of the feed
- The uniform distribution heat to ensure that the feed transfer is free of clump-formation or fouling on the inner side of the walls.
A standard process followed while material selection which takes into account the feed properties ensures high & efficient heat transfer. The distributor head which feeds into the tubes is designed to ensure uniform wetting of the tube surfaces thus avoiding any crusting which is the root of major maintenance problems pertaining to falling film evaporators. Shachi's high end design capabilities clubbed with meticulous manufacturing practices ensure that your process happens just the way you designed it.
- Zero fouling or crusting through design for adequate wetting
- Robust construction for longevity
- Customised design to suit the feed-properties & characteristic behaviour & process requirement
- Food & Beverages
- Dairy Industry
Proven designs tested
with advanced analysis
Capability to design,
manufacture and commission dryer for any capacity
Strong process expertise
with world class quality
Experienced team of service engineers
to provide you continuous
Highly energy efficient systems
with lesser cleaning and maintenance